728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Why I wear the same grey t-shirt: Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg

World's 16th richest billionaire with $33.3 billion net worth, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has revealed why he wears the same grey T-shirt every day - his simple analogy quenches the quest of netizens.
However, in his first ever public Q&A session, Mark was asked: ‘Why do you wear the same T-shirt every day?’.

‘I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community,’ he answered, adding that he doesn’t just wear the exact
same T-shirt – he has ‘multiple same shirts.’


Zuckerberg said that even making small decisions, such as what to wear each day, or what to have for breakfast, are taxing on the mind – and he would rather not waste energy on such trivialities.

"I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. "And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Why I wear the same grey t-shirt: Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown